Come one, come all! If you’re an Oakland Raider Fan, and you live in the DC Metro Area, you’ve found some of the most loyal hardcore Raider Fans you’ll ever meet. Do you bleed Silver and Black? You know who you are, you know what time it is, now let’s get that Raider Loyalty together and show our support from the East Coast all the way out to OAKTOWN.
- Sunday, Nov 19, 2007 – We will meet at Spider Kelly’s for Raiders/Patriots game. Spider Kelly’s is family friendly and is located at 3181 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201. We hope to see you there!
- We are accepting donations for our care packages to the homeless. We are in need of winter hats/gloves, blankets, hand warmers, travel size toiletries such as deodorant, toothbrushes/toothpaste. We will be accepting donations at all gameday meetups between now and Nov 26.
- Dec 3, 2017 – Join us as we pass out care packages to the homeless. We will meet up at Public Bar at 2:30pm and then walk the streets.
- Trot for Hunger 5k. Join us or donate to the team for the Trot for Hunger 5k. The Trot for Hunger is on Thanksgiving morning and the 5k is in support to help feed the homeless in DC.
THANK YOU Raider Nation for joining us this past weekend in DC! We hope you had a great experience. We would like to thank Northern Virginia Raiders and Hampton Roads Raiders for joining us in making this year a success and all the volunteers for making this weekend possible. We would also like to thank Tap Sports Bar, Nick’s Riverside Grill, DC Cruises, and OTI Restaurant for having us. Catering was provided by Lazy Pig BBQ for the tailgate and Boulevard Cafe provided the food on the cruise.
Again THANK YOU NATION!!!
Lizette-(DC Metro Raiders Executive Director)
- 2017-18 Club Membership. The new 2017-18 Memberships application is now available. More information is provided on Member Application page.
DC Meeting Spot
Public Bar, 1214-B 18th Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20006
Just two blocks away from both the Farragut North and Dupont Circle Red Line stations, PUBLIC BAR is located in the heart of downtown Washington, bordered by Connecticut Avenue, 18th Street and M Street, NW. The Club meets in the 2nd floor lounge space with its own private bar and 10 TV screens for viewing Raider games. Great food and drink specials every Raider game for Club members!
Northern VA Meeting Spot
2866 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Stafford, Virginia 22554
Hampton Roads Meeting Spot